Fall is in the air. As the trees lose their leaves (although that does happen so much in our part of the world) and the air becomes cooler, I strive to gain a positivity and become warmer to the things of God.
Immediately after my first “gratitude” post, I had two lovely ladies that responded and made me realize how thankful I should be.
7. Garaway girls who encourage me and make me smile
8. Friends who I don’t get to talk to often enough but who will always be there for me (and vice versa)
9. Waking up without the alarm clock going off
10. Ancient words written over 2000 years ago that speak to my heart.
11. My camera
12. International friends that love Jesus
13. an authentic Christ-centered, culturally diverse church that worships an amazing God
14. Sunday afternoon naps
15. A wonderful husband who will stop everything and spend time in prayer so that we can go to church and worship with the correct attitude.
16. Loving “interns” who are serving in the children’s ministry that authentically care about our children and will do “wacky” things to get their attention
17. Cooler temperatures….opened windows and doors….no air conditioner needed
19. finding money in the pocket of newly washed pants.