Life is an amazing journey! Too often we wish and pray for the next phase of get here. I find myself saying “when he graduates…” way too often. I have so many blessings that are right here in front of me. This is my journey as I learn to live a life of gratitude – right here, right now.
20. My wonderful family – parents, step-parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, brother, sisters in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephews, in laws, husband, daughters, etc! Without each and every one of them, I would not be who I am today
21. Nursing knowledge and skills with cobwebs because of unuse that are recalled with ease when needed
22. The opportunity to be the peacemaker between individuals with strong personalities. “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.” Matt 5:9
23. Roads without potholes
24. When Big Sis has an “ah-ha” moment in math- although she claims that she just “doesn’t get it”
25. Lil Sis singing praises to the Lord….in the shower
26. Days filled with Sunshine and cool breezes
28. A sore arm with a big bruise after getting a flu shot
29. Walking into a clean home after working two 12 hour shifts
30. A surprise gift after teaching Middle Sis how to cross-stitch
31. Little girls who LOVE to play outside
32. Science Lab days
33. Amazing homeschool moms who are willing to teach Latin, Elegant Essays, choir, etc
34. Clean guinea pig cages.
35. Listening to the girls sing the Ten Commandment song that we taught them years ago.
36. The innocence and nervousness of nursing students
37. Chocolate – any type of chocolate
38. Moon, Moon bright and shiny moon. Please shine down on me.
39. Random, silly emails from my dad
40. the release of stress when the Man finishes midterms
41. Ms. Alma’s chicken caesar salad in the cafeteria at the hospital
42. New crafts
43. Mommy/daughter date night with Lil Sis which included snuggling and movie time.
44. Hard eucharisteo: Big Sis getting sick after 28 hours of their 30 Hour Famine event and recognizing how blessed she is.
45. The church being the church – youth, youth leaders, life groups serving the world and serving each other.
46. The determination of youth participating in the 30 Hour Famine.
47. The soulful sound of a saxophone during worship.“speaking to one another in psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs, singing and making music to the Lord in your heart, giving thanks always for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ submitting to one another in the fear of Christ” Ephesians 5:19-21
Linked in with others living a life of gratitude!