I thought as I began this journey of 1000 gifts that the first few weeks would be easy. After all, I could list family, friends, life, etc. Those were easy. I expected it to get hard as I traveled along. It doesn’t! I am finding it easier and easier to be thankful for the little things in life. So I continue the journey….wondering how much easier is this going to be when living a life of gratitude is so ingrained in me that I automatically recognize all the wonderful things/people/experiences that God has provided just for me!
75. Hard eucharisteo: Lil Sis waking up with a stomach virus. My plan to get caught up overridden by God’s plan to slow down.
76. chance to help new friends with health related issues
77. Artists painting at the kitchen table – Lord, bless this mess!!
78. My Kindle
79. a life group that listens to our “if money and time weren’t an issue what would you do for the Lord” dream and doesn’t laugh No longer do I call you slaves, for the slave does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you. John 15:15
80. getting almost caught up with the girls’ school work
81. silly girls trying to laugh upside down
82. little birds flying through opened doors
83. girls taking an initiative to start their own “business” – fun times listening to them plan and dream BIG!
84. Little hand reaching for mine as we cross the street
85. Energetic youth and fun games
86. Big Sis helping lead the youth worship on Wednesday nights. All the ends of the earth will remember and turn to the LORD, And all the families of the nations will worship before You. Psalm 22:27
88. Physical health
89. the opportunity to work with the youth and help develop a drama team
90. The Man helping with school work while I am sick with Lil Sis’ stomach virus
91. The computer making me verify that I am human 🙂
92. Excitement when science lab experiments work correctly
93. Sleepovers and a house full of giggling girls
94. Great car stickers
95. a little friendly competition among co-workers – pumpkin decorating contest
96. The last time to be in the church sanctuary as it has been for the last 30 years
97. the opportunity to serve in a church that is renovating to be prepared to share the gospel with the community for another 30 years
98. Lazy Saturdays
99. Not getting the hours that I feel like I need at work and recognizing that He provides in amazing ways
100. Being out of my comfort zone and still having the courage to become a Blessings Unlimited consultant
101. His Grace! For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. Psalm 84:11
102. Six new brothers/sisters in Christ being baptized