127. Knowing that in one week we will be enjoying time away from the city
128. Lil Sis and her reading hammock on the balcony
129. Lil Sis singing and creating her own drama in her reading hammock
130. The sound of girls learning to make music.
131. Big Sis’ desire to take a break from the piano and “focus on the flute.” Hard for me because I wished that I could learn the piano.
133. Praying for our children with other homeschool moms
134. Happy children playing outside our windows.
135. Bills getting paid despite the decreased work hours.
136. The anticipation of date night
137. Mission teams that desire to serve and do that faithfully – even when the opportunity to share the gospel doesn’t happen
139. Field trip days
140. Phone calls with friends in other states
141. Catching up on families and knowing that friendships will always be there…even if we are miles away from each other.