It is a quiet day at home. The girls are traveling with the grands. The Man and I have all weekend together. I feel incredibly blessed. Yet my heart-strings feel like they are being pulled tight. The Lord is teaching me something that I don’t really want to learn. He is Jehovah Jireh. He will provide. I have to trust. It is hard to trust so completely and so fully when I have done it with my own strength for so long. But I am trying. Trying to trust Him. Learning to trust Him. Even when I can not see the final result.
Thanking Him for so many things……
142. Jehovah Jireh – my provider
143. Learning hard lessons
144. Grands that are willing to double their travel time and distant to ensure that the entire family will be together for Thanksgiving
145. Grands who take the girls into their homes and love them unconditionally – and give them haircuts that are greatly needed.
146. Making reservations for DATE NIGHT!!!
147. Thanksgiving lunch with an amazing homeschool group
148. A friend sharing wonderful dressing recipe
149. A gentleman who has donated a monetary gift to the seminary for the homeschool groups Christmas party/field trip.
150. Commissioning service for friends going overseas to share the good news of the gospel
151. A sweet groups of girls who are willing to get out of their comfort zones to glorify their Lord.
152. The beginnings of a youth drama team
153. Free Kindle books 🙂
154. All major papers for the Man are turned in
155. Finding the girls phone that has been “lost” for over 6 months in one of Lil Sis’ winter boots
156. Date night on a dinner and jazz cruise then Cafe Du Monde for beignets
157. A large gift from a local church
158. Worshipping a great and mighty God
159. Sunday afternoon naps
160. Crazy NOLA weather and turning on the air conditioner in November
161.Finding a book series that Lil Sis loves
162. Cleaning the girls room while they are away (and realizing that they will never miss the things that went in the garbage)