“If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!” Matthew 7:11
197. Girls at home after 3000 miles of travel and 11 states.
198. Christmas decorations
199. Cold weather in NOLA
200. Work calling with extra hours teaching new nurses
201. Hearing from an old cruise ship friend who transferred to ship that doesn’t come to NOLA-he will be in town for a few weeks.
202. Another dinner with Pop before he travels home.
203. Artistic endeavors of Middle Sis found on my pillow at bedtime
204. Piles of cloths needing to be folded and put away.
205. Our little Charlie Brown Christmas tree
206. Putting the first ornaments on our Jesse tree
207. Kids enjoying our nature study – go here to see the blog post about our co-op nature study
208. Excitement in discovering the amazing things that God has created
209. Learning about the Buck Moth
210. Silly Boys – barefoot in December and climbing trees.
211. A quiet day at work
212. An “exceeds expectations” evaluation at work
213. Big Sis cooking dinner
214. Ibuprofen for headaches
215. Children with more musical talent than I have
216. Great music teachers who are willing to invest in our children
217. Opportunities to serve others through music
218. Girls’ movie night
Linked in with….