For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
We wait patiently for the day. Anticipating His birth in a manger. Knowing that His birth will lead to His death – our salvation! Counting all the many, many blessings that He has given….
219. the first choir performance of the year
220. Little Sis getting to sing with the “big” choir
221. A church hosting our children for their choir performance
222. Hymns in Chinese and English
223. Exposure to “multicultural” worship – a glimpse of heaven
224. Middle Sis excited about people commenting on her blog – Made 4 His Glory
225. A good night sleep to prepare for a 12-hour shift
226. Anticipation of a busy, crazy week.
227. The Man making pancakes for breakfast – and cleaning up
228.Voices of several choirs uplifted to give Him glory
229. A dramatic chapel service that punctured my soul and caused my heart to overflow
230. Sweet friends who send me gluesticks when I beg on Facebook 🙂
231. Nature study on a cold, windy day
232. Numb fingers and toes after the nature walk.
233. Another great choir performance
234. New international friends
235. Sharing the joy of Christmas with those who might have never heard the Christmas story.
236. Silly math games that encourage her to work hard to understand
237. Great mission teams from out-of-town who show the love of Jesus to our international friends
238. Christmas dinner with great friends
239. The opportunity for the girls to share their music at a nursing home
240. A broken down ministry bus that caused me to drive one of the vans to help bring seafarers to the center and the opportunity to explain “why” to a new friend from Trinidad
241. A beautiful new sanctuary to worship in.
242. Generations of believers gathered in the church to dedicate the new sanctuary to His glory.
243. Silly life group friends who share their troubles and their silliness with each other.
244. Silly gag gifts that have all five of us laughing all the way home.