Blessing abound! Hearts are opened! Ready to receive the most fabulous gift – the coming of a baby whose life and death would change the world.
245. His blessed assurance
And Mary said: “My soul exalts the Lord, And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior. Luke 1:46-47
246. Christmas music
247. Great Christmas memories – so many that are etched in our heart.
248. Fall semester finished strong!
249. How I grow through parenting and all the each girl teaches me
250. Anticipation of a road trip to Georgia and family
251. His Provisions that are always right on time
252. Goodbyes to dear friends who are moving to the next phase of their journey
253. Safe travels
254. Kids that are GREAT travelers
255. Past Christmas memories with family that is no longer here (but live on in our hearts)!