So it’s a new year. I continue counting. Counting all the many blessing that the Lord has so graciously given me. I can’t imagine where this journey will lead us in 2012. One step at a time – that is how I go through this journey. Trusting that His path is straight and trustworthy. Knowing that in my own strength I would fail.
281. a few relaxing days with no school (yet still learning)
282. The realization that someone had stolen our debit card numbers before the damage was permanently done.
283. a bank employee that understands the frustration of waiting for money that we didn’t spend to be credited
284. the understanding that God is sovereign and will carry me when I can’t carry myself.
285. 31 Days to Pray for Your Spouse
286. a new group of friends bound together through accountability
287. an idea that the Lord has placed on my heart (praying that I follow His lead – because I know I can not succeed on my own).
288. New debit card coming in the mail before the long holiday weekend.
289. a restful sleep in the daytime after working a night shift
290. a New Year’s Eve full of family fun
291. watching Middle Sis and a wonderful friend play Just Dance for 3 hours.
292. 8 different places setting off fireworks at midnight so that we had a wonderful show in the sky without leaving home
293. serving the children in our church community on the first day of the new year
294. a stroll around the neighborhood with the Man
295. the Man listening to (and not laughing at) the endeavor that the Lord has placed on my heart
296. his encouraging words “Don’t doubt yourself. That is a good idea and you can do it. Keep praying”
297. a friend traveling from out-of-town for Big Sis’ birthday
298. the fabulous gift that was given to us 14 years ago – Big Sis!!!