Counting blessings! It is such an amazing road to travel. When you count your gifts, you focus on the good things in life. The bad things get put behind you (where they belong).
My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of the LORD; My heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God. Psalm 84:2
I made it to 298 in just a short time. So many new things on the horizon. I continue to count and join the Joy Dare with Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience. This counting – it helps me cultivate joy. It allows me to see the all the beauty of this life. I shows me how to offer up praise for the small and for the difficult. Nothing that He has given is insignificant. Three gifts a day will get me to 1000 gifts in 2012. Enjoy the journey!!!
300. a sense of humor
302. no traffic while traveling to work at 6am
303. a clean kitchen that got that way without me having to tell someone to clean it
304. King Cake!!!
305. “Mom, I think that I will decide who I am going to cheer for after the game.”
306. “You are my best friend and I love you no matter what.”
307. Sweet friendships formed at summer camp and extended into everyday life
308. Sweet memories of grandparents
309. New additions to the family
310. Beautiful, clear skies after much rain
311. 31 Days to Pray for Your Spouse
313. The Man feeling better after having the wisdom tooth removed
314. a new calendar for the new year
315. a diet coke
316. this incredible city that has become part of our journey
317. girls that are not too old to hug and snuggle
318. crazy gifts from friends that make Lil Sis smile and giggle
319. forgiveness when I am a grouch
320. international friends helping change my tire after it “exploded” on the wonderful streets of the city