When you have to dig deep to find the joy!
There are just some days that it is hard to find the joy. I have a week of days just like that. However, as I press on, I realize that counting the blessings helps me find the joy.
Not that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:12
So I continue counting! And dare to find joy!
321. dinner and fellowship with friends from Georgia
322. challenges presented to the congregation – praying about my “one”
323. hands raise in worship
324. sleeping girls as dawn approaches and I leave for work
325. independent study days that the Man supervises
326. new history downloads from the Voice of the Martyrs and Kids of Courage that help us all learn more about other countries
327. reading about and praying for Christians around the world who endure persecution
328. the Man’s strength to carry our family difficulties on his shoulders
329. the Man’s ability to turn those difficulties over to the Lord
330. most of the money from a fraudulent act being returned to our account
331. sharing missions with the kids at church
332. Kids on Mission and the video/ideas that they provide to help share missions
333. church kids dressing up and making videos that show how they can share the love of Jesus with others.
334. children’s worship song that reach in and touch my heart
335. the joy of youth dedicated to carrying their Bibles everywhere they go for 30 days
336. His provisions that are always just enough and right on time – our Jehovah Jireh
337. struggling with Big Sis through math and knowing that she “gets it” – even if she doesn’t
338. an urban nature walk with Lil Sis
339.signs of springtime
340. Mardi Gras decorations popping up around town
341. Middle Sis helping Lil Sis set up a “reading corner” in her room
342. Crockpot meals
343. Sunday afternoon naps