There are times when counting is hard. So hard to see the everyday blessings. And there are times when counting is so easy. Days when the overflow of your heart sees the blessings that were there in front of you the entire time.
The important thing is pushing through those hard times so that you can get to the easy times. The hard times makes the easier so much sweeter.
Continuing to count – no longer an option. It is a lifeline to the JOY!!!
346. Praying along with a friend as they decide the next step in their journey
347. Having that same friend pray for our journey
348. the beginning of a new semester for the Man – the syllabus shock didn’t seem too bad 🙂
349. the opportunity that Big Sis and Middle Sis have to sing with the seminary choir
Sing to Him, sing praises to Him; Speak of all His wonders. 1 Chronicles 16:9
350. a sweet friend that will come stay with Lil Sis while the other two girls are in choir practice so that I can go to work.
351. teenage girls who want to bring glory to their Lord through drama
352. Men in our church community that are willing to invest time into the new youth drama team
353. Fun activities that help the kids learn about missions
“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.” Acts 1:8
354. children’s worship that includes lots of fun dancing
355. hands that bring comfort
“O may Your lovingkindness comfort me, According to Your word to Your servant.” Psalm 119:76
356. serving in an upbeat children’s ministry that makes the “real thing” the REAL THING!!!
357. a sunshiny day for science lab even though I had an indoor activity planned
358. a clear “no” from the Lord to an opportunity that sounded like a good idea but would have caused more stress than we needed
359. a R.A.D. (Read All Day) day
360. reading outside curled up together on a blanket under the trees
361. all our co-op classes starting up for the new year
362. a great website that takes you step-by-step on how to blog and how to write an ebook
363. church partners that help the ministry purchase needed items
364. the official opening on the mission team dorm room and the missionary apartment
365. a great turnout for the dedication
366. an unexpected night out to dinner with friends that are more like family
367. answered prayers regarding new tires
368. hearing children sing The Ten Commandment song again
369. a fun day of free, educational information
370. opportunities that would be life-changing – seeking God to know if it is His will or ours
Linked in community with….