A week filled with beautiful music! Choir practices, choir performances, violin competitions, and a new worship leader. I am so blessed to have children who inherited their musical abilities from the Man. Early in our marriage, the Man informed me that I was tone deaf. DEVASTATED!!! I love to sing. Fortunately, I had never truly embarrassed myself and tried to sing in front of anyone. So the fact that the girls have any type of musical gifts amazes me.
When the Man informed me that I was tone deaf, I promptly informed him that it is all a joyful noise unto the Lord 🙂 So I continue to sing! Although not as loud as before.
Serve the LORD with gladness; Come before Him with joyful singing. Psalm 100:2
371. Beautiful, sunshiny days in NOLA
372. being Unglued for Jesus
373. great children”s worship songs and dance that really get you moving.
374. Memaw”s procedure going great and finding nothing
375. Memaw and Pop showing up early for their weekend visit
376. New tires of the cars!
377. Memaw and Pop showing up early for their weekend visit
378. the girls getting to have beignets in the French Quarter with Memaw and Pop
379. receiving free books from Blogging for Books
380. completing my first review for Blogging for Books
381. amazing musicians that are willing to teach my girls
382. a beautiful choir and orchestra that honor the Lord with their music
383. Middle Sis and Big Sis getting to sing with this choir.
I will give thanks to the LORD according to His righteousness And will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High. Psalm 7:17
384. giggling with the Man when Middle Sis took her shoes off in the middle of the choir performance and grinning at us because she knew it was so obvious
385. finding a new Middle Eastern deli that has schwarmas
386. discovering the Lil Sis likes chappatis and mango juice – incredible, considering how picky she is
387. Middle Sis posting FREE Guinea pig signs, then discovering that she really did not want to get rid of him (when someone came to take him)
388. a cool breeze coming through my window as I sleep
389. Lil Sis performing “perfectly” at the violin competition
390. Lil Sis getting invited to perform in an “Honors Recital”
When pride comes, then comes dishonor, But with the humble is wisdom. Proverbs 11:2
Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before stumbling. Proverbs 16:18
393. the children being able to quote the Ten Commandments
394. a great time of worship with our church family and a new worship leader
395. Big Sis learning that making a committment to something sometimes means you give up fun things that you want to do (committed to choir performances, missing U-nite at the Hive with the youth group) – hard eucharisteo