I have gotten out of the habit of writing down blessings daily. Then when I sit down to count, I wonder if I can even come up with one.
I go back through the days. Wondering! Questioning if maybe I should just skip counting this week.
Then they began. Each blessing flows through my mind. We are blessed – abundantly blessed.
Continuing to count! Putting the paper in my pocket at work, leaving it posted in the kitchen. Remembering to count each blessing daily….
468. fun-filled Mardi Gras
469. the Man being able and willing to take the girls to parades
470. daddy/daughter time that really makes a difference
471. the last piece of King Cake of the season
472. two-day holiday from schooling
473. the opportunity to send Mardi Gras fun to a “bloggy” friend in Maryland 🙂
474. extra shifts at work – Jehovah Jireh
475. praying for another opportunity for a mission trip to Africa
476. getting ahead on school assignments for the girls
477. new skits for the youth drama team
478. nature walks with science lab
479. God’s amazing creations
Then God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures after their kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth after their kind”; and it was so. Genesis 1:24
480. Signs of spring
481. the SWAP Shop (surplus with a purpose); a place to donate unused items/clothing when decluttering closets
482. Lil Sis saving her money for a gecko 🙂
483. cool and breezy weather
484. breezes blowing through opened windows and doors
485. a spontaneous family field trip to see replicas of the Nina and Pinta
486. the Man getting to go on our field trip
487. the beautiful and unique landscape of southern Louisiana
488. a conversation with a friend that softened my heart
489. a good night sleep
490. sleeping late on Saturday morning
491. young women investing time with my girls
492. a date night; dinner and a movie; just me and the Man!
493. holding hands in the movies
494. getting a sweet text from Middle Sis asking if she can come home instead of spending the night; she stayed even though the answer was “YES”
495. Big Sis’ hands raised in worship
496. a youth pastor that has a great vision for the youth of the church and wants parents involved in the process
497. a series on Abraham that speaks of God’s promises